top of page

We are a premiere wine and culinary tour operator

local tours

The history of wine making in the United States is extensive having it origins in the late 1500’s and a remarkable evolution in the last half of the 20th century making USA one of the most prestigious and competitive wine producers in the world with California as an state producing about 84% of the wine. But it raises the question: What about the other 16%? Well… here is where we take part … helping you discover the most exciting and exclusive hidden gems of wine making production.

banners cuadrados-3 (1).png

contact us

Age is just a number, it is irrelevant unless of course you happen to be a bottle of wine . Joan Collins

Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page